Welcome, dear (presumed) human(s). Please enjoy your stay.Please question everything, dear. Submit
my friends sister was telling me about how in highschool a guy tried to take a picture up her skirt as she was walking up stairs and she saw, grabbed his phone, broke it in half, and handed it back to him and said “you can tell your mom why your phones broken”
for a second I forgot about flip phones and I was like how in the holy hell did she rip a phone in half
1. All you have to do to be an interesting person is be a good listener.
2. If someone at a call center puts you on hold and you don’t hear music, they only put the phone on mute and they can hear everything you say.
3. If you ever get stuffed in a trunk, disconnect the backlight wires. When a cop pulls them over, kick the door so they know you are there.
4. If you see someone’s pet out in the freezing cold, you can anonymously call your humane society and they will take action.
5. If you feel a “weird vibe” when meeting someone, don’t disregard those thoughts. It’s your subconscious picking up on clues about them.
Don’t shame the girls who sent pictures of themselves half-naked to their significant others as a way to express eroticism which is healthy and natural… give the people hell who think it’s okay to destroy someone’s trust and distribute those images simply for entertainment purposes.
Say it again. I don’t think they got it the first time. Too much truth.